Self-Evaluation Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination I|
Self-Evaluation Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination II
Self-Evaluation Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination III
- Each Self-Evaluation Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination (TMC) features the following:
- Format closely follows the actual credentialing Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination (TMC). Contains the traditional total number of test questions, plus the total number of pretest questions. 160 multiple-choice questions (140 scored questions and 20 pretest questions).
- Each self-evaluation examination presents the test questions in a random order. Each user will have a different order of test questions. The answers to the test questions are also randomly presented. Each user will have a different order in which the test answers are presented.
- New for 2020 – Each self-evaluation examination may be set for timed mode (3 hours) or untimed mode (no time limit).
- The score report section is a detailed report of the user's score and is fashioned in a similar manner as the report the user will receive from the National Board for Respiratory Care after taking the actual credentialing examination. The user has the opportunity to print the score report and evaluate his/her areas of weaknesses and areas of strengths.
- After the user has finished the examination, he/she will have the opportunity to go back through the examination (if the educator has set the program to teach mode) and view his/her incorrect answers and compare them to the correct answers. While viewing incorrect answers, the user is provided an explanation that identifies the rationale behind the correct response.
- New for 2020 – The matrix content of each test question (e.g., I.A.2.) is linked with the rationale for the correct answer.
- Use the Respiratory Administrator to set teach/test mode, timed/untimed mode, passwords, student assignments, and view users' scores.
Note: The Respiratory Software Programs are for institutional purchase only.
Copyright © 1995 - 2020, C&S Solutions. All rights reserved.
All software is copyright and protected under U.S. Copyright Law. Text, graphics, animations, audio, and video content of each software program may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without specific permission in writing from C&S Solutions.